We asked these couples to tell us more about their relationship and they gave us these loving, heartwarming answers:
1. What are three words that best describe your relationship? Cozy, Fulfilling, Loving
2. Give a brief background on your relationship. Adam and I met in June 2012 at a wedding we were both working at. A week prior to the wedding a friend of mine called me up and said to me “You are working with this guy Adam next weekend and you need to bring your A-game because you need to date him”. I had seen a few photos of him on Instagram through mutual friends but thought he was way too good looking to be a nice guy (true story). When I met him at the wedding I was instantly smitten while he was totally oblivious to what was happening. We exchanged info and continued to talk and realized that we were both from the same small town and never knew each other. It was all a whirlwind after that and this past November in Malibu Adam asked me to marry him. We’re getting married in May and couldn’t be more excited about it!
3. What’s the best part about being together? That we can be open and comfortable with each other. If that means spending the day together in our pajamas or out traveling in another country. I really value our open communication.
4. What are some of your favorite things to do together? We love trying new restaurants, traveling to new places and antiquing together.
5. What do you love most about him and what does he love most about you? From Megan: What I love most about Adam is his thoughtfulness and his ability to befriend anyone and everyone. He’s the kind of guy that you could take somewhere and not know a single soul and leave having planned a night of drinks or dinner with new friends. I am the opposite of that so I really admire that in him.
From Adam: What I love most about Megan is her down to earth personality, her wittiness, her kindness and beautiful smile.
6. What does love mean to you? To us, love means finding a person that brings out the best version of yourself. Someone that challenges you to do and be better and someone who you are totally and completely comfortable with. True love is being best friends, the one to call first when you have exciting news and the person you couldn’t imagine sharing your journeys and new experiences with.
To learn more about this amazing couple, visit their new couples blog at www.bravwel.com!
Shop Megan’s Looks HERE!