We asked these couples to tell us more about their relationship and they gave us these loving, heartwarming answers:
1. What are three words that best describe your relationship? Henry: Married to my best friend, trust and honesty, selfless love ( I put my wife first in every decisions I make), even when it comes to watching football. Mimi: I found my once in a life time love. Our relationship is built upon trust, passion and having fun together.
2. Give a brief background on your relationship. We’ve been together for a little more than a year but feels like we’ve known each other all our lives. We got engaged in September and signed our papers last month. We are planning for our wedding in Spring 2016.
3. What’s the best part about being together? The best part about being together is knowing that I have a partner that loves me and supports me no matter what. My long time dream is to travel the world and perhaps living abroad one day…Henry makes me feel that anything is possible as long as we’re together and nothing is ever out of reach. We make a great team and we compliment each other. Most importantly, we seems to see eye to eye on most things and we have the same vision of our future.
4. What are some of your favorite things to do together? Working out or any fitness activities is always fun for us. We love to volunteer together. We are foodie so we love to try new food, and last but not least, we love traveling together. We can lay in bed and talk for hours on whatever topic that comes to mind. His mind fascinate me and enjoy hearing his take on things. We’re alike but yet very different.
5. What do you love most about him and what does he love most about you? From Mimi: I’m the only child and because of that… for the longest time, I thought it was going to be just me against the world. I had a hard time trusting anyone 100%. Henry is the only person that was able to lower my guards down and earned my trust. I also have a lot of respect for Henry. He’s a very loyal, generous, and a loving man. I was most impressed when I met his family, friends and co-workers for the first time. He treats everyone around him with kindness and everyone respect him. I also love that he challenges me every day to be better. We’re honest and real with each other. We don’t ever feel like we have to hold back and I love that.
From Henry: I love most about my wife is that she’s kind, caring, ambitious, good hearted, and of course she’s beautiful. One of the questions I asked my self before I decided to propose to her is, “Do I see her as the future mother of my children.” And the answer is YES! Because I know she would be a kind, caring, and a loving mother.
6. What does love mean to you? What love means to me is what I called “selfless love”, is to love someone with no expectations. Love gives life purpose. Love is everything. Love is about loyalty and is about sticking through the good, the bad, and our love becomes stronger because of it.
Shop Mimi’s Looks HERE!