One of our favorite things about Spring is finally being able to wear all of our cute, lightweight, printed scarves! Scarves are the easiest way to add a fun and feminine touch to an outfit, but simply throwing on a scarf isn’t your only option! See our outfits below for fun new ways to incorporate your favorite Spring scarf into your next outfit!
- This tried and true look is classic, yet works every time! Wearing a scarf around your neck is great cover up for off the shoulder tops!
2. Wear a scarf as a headband! Tip: Use a skinny or thin scarf so you don’t get left with extra fabric! You can experiment with tying different knots too, although we always love a cute bow.
3. Wear a colorful scarf as a shawl over a neutral outfit, and add a belt to accentuate your silhouette! This won’t just tie your outfit all together, but it’ll keep you warm as well!
4. Wear your scarf on your bag! There are multiple different ways to do this, but we love the look we get from a bow or braided around the straps!
5. Although unconventional, we tried this look and we loved it! Wear a scarf as a belt by tying it around your waist when wearing a shift dress! Tip: Wrap it as tightly as you can, and tie it at the back of your dress for a fitted silhouette!
We hope these outfit ideas inspired you to make the most out of your favorite Spring scarves! Don’t forget to tag us in your photos using #shopmorninglavender on Instagram so we can see what unique styles you can come up with!