We asked these couples to tell us more about their relationship and they gave us these loving, heartwarming answers:
1. What are three words that best describe your relationship? Fun, Empowering, and Passionate
2. Give a brief background on your relationship. We have been together almost 10 years! We met in a crazy little town called Las Vegas, I was living in Chicago at the time, and Corey was living in San Diego. Long story short, after countless emails, phone calls and cross country flights, I decided to take take a leap of faith (best leap I have ever taken) and move to LA. We got married a little over 2 years ago in Chicago and the rest….c’est la vie!
3. What’s the best part about being together? The best part of being together is really just that, being together. I love the comfort and ease that comes with that. I love that I can be my craziest or my silliest and his complete acceptance of it (so he says;).
4. What are some of your favorite things to do together? Riding our bikes to the beach, wine tasting in the Central Coast, traveling anywhere and everywhere, taking long walks with Stewie (also known as Stewart – our dog).
5. What do you love most about him and what does he love most about you? From Rashma: I love his thoughtfulness, his generosity and his silliness!
From Corey: I love her open mindedness, because without it we never would’ve been together. I love her ability to see the good in people. I love her loyalty to those close to her and I love the fact that nothing I do is finished until I can share it with her.
6. What does love mean to you? Oh, this is a tough one. Love to me is something that transforms you in ways you never thought imaginable. It gives you the ability to see yourself in ways you couldn’t. To me, it’s not a better half or someone who makes you whole, but someone who shows you that you already are. Love means many things to me, but I think most importantly it’s always knowing that no matter what obstacles may arise, he’s there and so am I.
Shop Rashma’s Looks HERE!