Flare is back and we can’t get enough! We developed a major crush on culottes and here’s why: they’re comfy and chic and the length is perfect for showing off your favorite Summer sandals! Culottes can easily be accessorized to create a dressy or casual look, so whatever your mood you’ll be taking the day on in style! Don’t be afraid to add one of our classic colored culottes to your list of closet essentials, because they don’t have to be as intimidating to style as they look. The key to a balanced and flattering ensemble is pairing these bottoms with a cute crop top, or tucking in a longer blouse. This gives you a subtle elongated fit and flare silhouette that will surely turn heads! For a little inspiration, check out our styling ideas below for every occasion and personality!
- Girls’ Night Out: Leighton Black Lace Top | Olivia Pearl Statement Necklace
- Every Day Chic: Lauren Light Wash Denim Button Up | Lori Crystal Statement Necklace | Christie Bow Wallet
- Bright Summer Vibes: Felicity Orange Floral Off the Shoulder Top | Sadie Long Gold Bar Necklace | Chloe Gold Rim Sunglasses
- Picnic at the Park: Charlotte White Lace Ruffle Halter Top | Elizabeth Ivory Crystal Flower Statement Necklace | Kendra Floppy Hat
- Refined & Polished: Belinda Vanity Print Bow Tie Blouse | Celeste White Gold Chain Purse
- Bohemian Babe: Natalia White Off the Shoulder Crochet Sleeve Blouse | Ruth Mint Long Pendant Necklace | Ines Reversible Ivory & Brown Tote
If you liked these styling tips, check out how we styled our favorite floral kimonos for every occasion here!