We can’t believe it’s already February! We’re finally settling down from all of the hustle and bustle of New Years and Valentine’s Day(and even getting used to writing 2016 instead of 2015 on all of our documents!). With the new year comes new styles, and we brought together a few we’re already obsessed with that will refresh your closet and keep you up to date with this year’s latest trends!
1. Rose Quartz — It shouldn’t come as a surprise that Pantone’s Color of the Year is filling up stores and closets! We love these pretty shades of pink that are perfect for everyday wear or special occasions like weddings. Whether you’re dressing your bridesmaids in this soft and feminine color, or wearing it as a dress, skirt, or necklace we promise you’ll love the look!
Lucille Pink Shiny Full Midi Skirt, Teresa Dusty Rose Longsleeve Shift Dress, Jeannie Pink Faux Leather Wallet, Emily Pastel Statement Necklace, Aubrey Tulle Rose Maxi Skirt, Courtney Polka Dot Pink Tulle Skirt
2. High Collars — High collars can be chic and edgy, or soft and feminine! Whether you prefer a lace piece like our black romper that’s perfect for girls’ nights outs, or our abstract bodycon dress for work, you’ll stand out among the crowd!
3. Lightweight Denim — Who says denim has to mean jeans or shorts? We love wearing denim as a dress or light button up for Spring and Summer, because it gives that effortless laidback look that just says “I’m cute and I’m comfortable!”. Try something new this year and stray from denim bottoms with our new dresses and light tops!
4. Pleated Pieces — One of the best new ways to add texture and dimension to any outfit is with pleats! Our pleated pieces range from soft and pretty to bold and fun!
5. Feminine Romance — 2016 is the year to embrace your girly side. Whether it’s with pretty ivory or shades of pink, or soft tulle and lace, romantic pieces are definitely in. Feminine pieces are definitely a Morning Lavender favorite, and we love that this style is one of 2016’s top trends to try!
Elise Pink Tulle Beaded Dress, Betthany Ivory Striped Sheer Chiffon Skirt, Vivian White Striped Midi Skirt, Juliette Ivory Bustier Tulle Dress, Karina Lavender Lace High Neck Dress, Isabella Pink Lace Crochet Midi Dress
We’ll definitely be stocking our shelves with these fun and feminine new trends of 2016! Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter here and follow us on Instagram to let us know what styles and trends you’d like to see on the site!