Summer’s approaching quick, which means it’s time for that long awaited (and well deserved) vacation! If you’re going to be traveling but only want to limit yourself to a carry-on to avoid pesky fees and long luggage pick-up waits, we’ve come up with a 7 piece vacation wardrobe just for you! This way you can start your vacation ASAP, and don’t have to stress out the night before trying to pack (and not overpack)! We know that packing for a week and a half away from home is usually a stressful task, but it doesn’t have to be with this amazing 7 piece vacation wardrobe. These pieces along with your favorite few jewelry and accessories are all you need for a comfy and chic worry-free vacation. These unique staple pieces are perfect for every photo opportunity and several days of fun whether you need to dress up or down!
7 Piece Vacation Wardrobe:
- Shaylee White Eyelet Sundress
- Catherine Drapey Lavender Blazer
- Macy Navy Gingham Off the Shoulder Dress
- Amelia Full Yellow Maxi Skirt
- Robin Blue Flared Midi Skirt
- Mae Medium Wash High Waisted Jeans
- Yvonne White Scallop Halter Cami
- Ines Reversible Tote
- Clara Crossbody Bag
- Celeste White Gold Chain Purse
- Dakota Floppy Hat
Share your favorite vacation looks with us by tagging us at #shopmorninglavender on Instagram!